- 12VDC and 230VAC system on board.
- Service batteries 280Ah@12VDC.
- Start battery 55Ah@12VDC.
- Battery charger service batteries.
- Battery charger start battery.
- Alternator 12VDC, 80A start battery.
- Alternator 12VDC, 90A service batteries.
- 230VAC shore power connection, including cable 25 m with CE connector.
- 230VAC distribution system with 16A ground fault circuit breaker including 230V socket.
- Socket for 12V.
- All sea cocks under the waterline are grounded.
- All main switches situated at the switchboard.
- All navigation lights with control LED’s operated from the switchboard.
- Tank level gauges situated at the switchboard.
- Running bilge pump
- Water in fuel
- Battery level
- Black water tanks
- Switch for navigation lights on engine/sailing
- The boat is CE certificated category A (unlimited ocean voyages).
- Lloyds certificate on hull.